Monday, June 2, 2014

June 6, 2014 - SORRY

I say that because this will probably be one of the most boring letter that I send home.  I'm really not sure what happened last week :)  We met new people and had some fun experiences... I'm pretty sure.  We did met a pretty cool guy fixing his motorcycle.   His entire family is Jehova's Witness and he is Catholic.  We have been able to meet with him several times now and it will be interesting to see what comes of this.
 
We went hiking as a district today and found a spot where you can see almost all of our mission and parts of 2 others.  (The only part missing was the Santa Clarita Valley since it is hidden behind some mountains)​




It was inspiring to see it all spread out before us and to think, "I get to work here, with these amazing people!"  While looking across the Valley I also thought, "there are people down there waiting for the gospel, waiting for me to bring it to them."  I am so excited to have that opportunity!!!!
 
 
More pictures:
Burrowing spider:​
 
 

"Talk more with God and less on the phone"
 
 
 
 
Well, I love you all a ton!!!
 
Love
Hermana Ashley Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment