After that it was obvious that conversion is a slow process. We
each have moments and then they are gone. There are days/ experiences
when we can feel the spirit really strong. But these are just
momentary. We want the spirit with us that strong always but it
diminishes. Some times we pray and ask to have those strong spiritual
moments, those confirmations that we had before, and they don't come.
One of my district members pointed out that it in these instances that
we must walk by faith. We rely on the previous experiences that we have
had and we move on, hoping that we will receive that confirmation again
some day soon.
The most beautiful part of the whole meeting was the love that
could be felt. We could feel the love that the Savior had for us and as
I sat there I felt my love for each of those young men and my companion
grow. It was an incredible experience! After that I had a much better
idea for what charity truly is!
Masking tape and a card board box! Ingenuity at its prime :)
Great Thought...
Wait, what happens when I can't read the sign...
We went to the Zoo today! It was way fun!
And here we are! I matched the Elders today with my gray skirt and white shirt:)
LION!
Love you all!
hna Ashley Watts
No comments:
Post a Comment