Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014 - It's The Little Things

So I have gotten to the point in my mission when all of the weeks blend together and I'm not 100% sure about what happens nor what I should write about, so sorry if these emails are boring or repetative for the next few months.  I will try to make them worth reading. ;)


Transfers are tomorrow so today is our last day as a trio.  Hermana Francis (in the middle) is leaving along with three Elders from the district.
Selfies on our last Sunday.




 
We spent Sunday evening at the Temple Vistiors' Center with an investigator.  We had a great lesson about Joseph Smith, most of it was watching the Joseph Smith movie.  But when we asked him what his favorite part was he told us that it was when a little old woman came up and talked to us after. 
She is one of the ordinance works at the temple and loved sharing her testimony with us. What was really special though was that she stopped our investigator and told him how much he would love being a part of the church.  She didn't speak spanish and our investigator doesn't understand english but he was able to feel the spirit of it and told us that after.  It was a really cool testimony that language barriors do not stop the spirit from speaking.
Inginuity!


California parking.  Fun, fun! I was greatful I was not the one driving.

Well love y'all!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment