Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014 - It's Raining, It's Pouring!

3/03/14
 
 
This week was a different one, which was good.  A lot of the difference came because of the weather.  It poured, for days.  Streets were flooded, everything was wet and there were even more sirens than usual.
The work was also a bit different this week.  So many things happened.  We found lots of people, dropped (stopped visiting) others, got dropped by a woman we love so much and then
watched as hard work payed off.  Several our investigators are progressing so much better than we had hoped.  When one arrived at church yesterday my heart soared and my jaw nearly dropped.  He works nights and had gotten off just a few hours before church started.  What was even better was when the ward opened their arms to him and took care of him throughout church. 
 
Another of our investigators had a miracle occur.  She has just started a new job and it hurts her hands.  At church yesterday she prayed that she would have the strength to work today.  Later that day the pain went away.  She was so greatful that she texted us and told us about the experience at 11:30 last night.  I love her and her children so much! 
 
I think the truely incredible thing about missionary work is just how much our heart grows.  I cannot express the love I feel towards these people.  They are amazing and have become my family (don't worry fam, they haven't replaced you:) )  I think one of the biggest things that missionaries learn is charity.  What a blessing.
 
I really wish this were clearer but, this is us driving down a road flooded in 6 inches of water.  So much fun! 

Me and Our Relief Society  President

Best Town Name Ever!!


And to complete it!

No comments:

Post a Comment