Advice -
is to read "Join the Journey" (an amazing poem). In life, and on missions, if we focus on the journey's end we will miss out on everything that life has to offer. There is an end to this journey, to life and every stage of it, but we cannot simply go through the motions and expect to have joy when we reach the end. Joy does not come because we go home, joy comes through the trials and hardships along the way. Lift every soul you can, bring a little light into the lives of all these you meet.
| Beautiful Sunrise |
I'm not entirely sure what to write about today. I'll start with a few random thoughts. I am in love with my journal and I use several pages a day, so thank you Brianna and Jessica! Other things, watch "The Character of Christ" by Elder Bednar if you can, it may not be available on LDS.org but you should look anyway. It is an amazing talk and it inspired me to search my scriptures more diligently. It is amazing how much I have been getting out of them this week. (the picture of tabs goes along with this, I love them and need to find more, I have already used up two of the colors). This week the broadcast has been brought up several times and every time I get so excited for the growth of the church. The church really does change with the times. In a few short months I will be using iPads, cellphones, emails and face-book to spread the gospel. It really can go to every corner of the earth. The Lord needed a new generation of missionaries before this announcement could be made and he has them now. It is amazing and humbling to be a part of this new wave of missionary work. Another thing that came up while talking about the broadcast was to serve where you stand. Members are so much better at finding investigators and fellowshipping the down hearted than we missionaries are. Invite people to church, help the missionaries in your area. Be bold and help God's children.
| Hna. Allred Smelling the Cream Soda Tree |
| Our Zone Singing Together |
| Bed Time |
| During Our Temple Walk |
No comments:
Post a Comment