Halloween feast at Chipotle. And we received the coolest referral of my life!
2 NEPHI 32:3
ABRAHAM 5:15
Friday was a long day
3 NEPHI 12:14-16 (I'll admit this one is a bit of a stretch...)
Halloween House
GENESIS 19:26
I had to leave behind my art project ;( moved again... That is alright I like the new apartment better:)
Another eventful week. It has been really fun. We had a number of
chores to do (one day we drove over 100 miles. Our mission isn't even
100 miles across!) but we still got to see lot of Milagros(miracles). There are
some really amazing people here and I am really grateful that I get to
work with them (companions, other missionaries, ward members,
investigators, strangers on the street)
I love you all! Make it a great week!
Oh
that reminds me! Sister Hall, our Mission President's wife, gave a
talk at Stake Conference yesterday. She asked the question, "When we
talk to people do we talk with a gospel accent?" Making the point, when
we talk to people do they know that we are members of the Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? do they see/ hear that difference? If not maybe we should do something about it. 1 Tim 4:12
con amor!
hna Ashley Watts
No comments:
Post a Comment