Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014 - Another Transfer Starts and Another Week Passes

We got some new Hermanas in the Zone!  So now I get to do exchanges on bike!



 New month means a new planner, they always start so pretty




 Contacting at 8:30 on Lankershim = me creepily taking pictures of the other Hermanas



Blast from the past!  Hermana Hansen (my first Hermana Training Leader) was at the woman's broadcast!  It was so fun to see her again


My new companion (Hermana Avila) and me


It was a relatively uneventful week but fun.  We watched the woman's conference on Saturday evening.  For the first time I attended in Spanish.  It was so cool!  I loved the opportunity to sit and listen as the Lord talked to me and I am so excited for conference this week so that I can continue to hear his counsel.
 
Love you all!
Have a fantastic week
Hna Ashley Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment