Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014 - To Rejoice Exceedingly

So we took our car into the shop and what was supposed to be a few hours turned into us needing to leave our car over night...



We borrowed our zone leaders bikes for the day, they were a bit large, but we made it and boy was it fun to be on bike again :)


Somebody liked our card!

Blitz = flooding a tinny block with a ton of missionaries



Now the best part of the week....

...The Dia de Hispanidad!  

The whole stake gets together for food and dances traditional to the many Latin American countries.  Last year I had a blast but this year was so much better!  I got to see long unseen friends from all over the valley.  It made me really excited to be able to visit them later.  The best reunion was with the Morgan family...


...(yeah it was good to see Elder Kenard as well ;))  When I saw them I could not keep my self from running, though the crowd of people kinda did...  probably one of the happiest moments of my life!  My joy was so full that I was nearly crying and definitely shaking, just thinking of it brings a huge smile to my face.  I was reminded of the Ammon who fell to the earth when he saw his brethren. 

I am even more excited for General Conference now because that means that I get to see them again!
I love you all and know that our reunions will be just as joyous!  
(Alma 17:1-2, 27:16-17)
Hna Ashley Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment