The Espinozas, Carlos, me and Hna Anderson (my new companion)
I hesitate to send pictures of baptisms home, but I love that you
all can rejoice with me for another soul that has been added to the
kingdom of heaven. And this soul is so precious to me.
It
has been absolutely incredible to see that change that he has under
gone. (I think I wrote about it a few weeks ago) A man ruled by logic
has become a man of faith. That is not to say that logic and faith
cannot exist together, and this man has not lost his logical side.
Rather he has grown in both spiritual and temporal knowledge and is
learning how the one builds upon the other.
It has been so much fun learning with him and from him over the
past few months. I love being a missionary! And this week I realized
that I am doing this because I really do want everyone in the world to be
a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I want
everyone to be able to live with the joy that I have found. I want
everyone to have the blessings of the gospel in their lives.
I know that a few people who read these emails are not members, and
I want each of you to know that I pray for you every day. I pray that
you too will 'join the fold' so that I can spend the eternities with
you. And maybe that is a selfish reason but in all reality, I love you
each so much and I really cannot imagine being fully happy with out you
in my life. Thank you for all the blessings that you have brought me.
Honestly the best thing that I can think of to give you in return is an
invite to talk to the missionaries and see how this Church can bless you
life!
LOVE YOU!
The Valley that I call home
As is usually the case neither of these worked.
also everyone should visit this webs site (this week) it is for Easter!
Mormon.org/BecauseofHim
No comments:
Post a Comment