Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013 - A Dream

What a wonderful week we had.  We had so much time to find and meet so many incredible people and saw many, many miracles.  One in particular was a testimony builder to me of the importance of dreams.  Thursday, Halloween, we had three hours to go contacting so Wednesday night we planned who we would find in that time, a mother of three children.  We selected a street and Thursday we started knocking.  We meet some very nice people, all single male English speakers.  We were also met with many closed doors.  As we walked down the driveway of one of the last homes on the street, after leaving another card stuck in a door frame, Hermana Vizcara turned to me and said, "We have got to find our family!"  I responded a little depressed, "I know, I just don't think we are going to find them here."   A few moments later Guadalupe walked out of the next house and we began talking to her.  She was very kind, interested in us coming back and the mother of three daughters!  I was stunned and almost began to cry.  I felt like God was telling me, "Have just a little more faith, a little more patience.  I will provide."  We went back to visit on Saturday and she was not home, but the family across the street was.  Most of them were sleeping but we were able to teach their oldest daughter who said her whole family would be interested in hearing our message.  One family lead to another, one miracle lead to another and I was able to watch as my testimony grew.

We went to the Zoo last week!

And carved pumpkins!


Plaza where we buy food and do laundry.  Also has one of the best papusarias around.


Have a great week everyone!  And happy way late Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment