Well here I go. In less than 16 hours I report to the MTC to begin a new stage of my life. I still haven't come to grips with that, it doesn't seem like reality yet. I'm staring at bags stuffed full of my possessions, bags that I can't quite bring my self to close and I am sitting in the room that has been cleared of most things I have collected over the years (I used the opportunity of leaving to clean sweep my room), but I still can't believe I am counting hours instead of days. In 18 months I will return, changed but for the better. Who knows what will happen between now and then. All I know is it will be the support of those I love, both at home and abroad, that will get me through the tough times.
To everyone who has bettered my life (pretty much everyone who has been a part of it) thank you, I love you all. To everyone who attended my farewell, or meant to, thank you for the support and love. To everyone I've been unkind to, I'm sorry and I hope to one day heal any wound caused by my wrong. To everyone reading, you're amazing and I hope my posts won't bore you too much :).
I wish I could thank you all personally, I hope I have the time to in the next few weeks, but if not know it is not because I do not care or am ungrateful, just busy. I will be thinking of you all.
Until next time,
Hermana Watts
Any questions can be posted on my Facebook page or sent to my parents at jabaen@hotmail.com or gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment