Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014 - Amazing Grace

God really does make up the difference.  Over the past few months I have been learning how to change my thinking and keep myself sane.  It has been a very rough few months but I am happy to report that I am basically better.  That being said I still have some bad days.  One of those days came this week.  Due to a series of uncontrollable events I could feel the tension and anxiety build.  At the end of an especially taxing lesson all I wanted to do and all I felt I had strength for was to return to the apartment and sleep, but it was seven and we still had another appointment to go to.  As we made our way over I had no idea how I would make it through the rest of the night.  We made our way inside and began to teach and the most amazing thing happened, I made it through the lesson.  I was drained of energy but some one else took over and did all the work for me.  It was beautiful to feel the strength and power of the Lord fill me and allow me to do his work.
 
 
Over the past few months I have been told, "Just do what you can."  That is what I did that night and the Lord did the things that needed to be done but that I could not do.  He does not just make up the difference he makes all the difference with His 'Amazing Grace'
 
 
 
And now my favorite part!  Picture time. 
 
Our job as missionaries/what we are trying to do.

 
 
After the sun sets...
Inline image 7
...it rises on a brand new day.
 
Inline image 5
 
Hna Hartt braving the porta-potty.  I had forgotten how wonderful those things smell and this one was pretty nasty.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love you all!  Talk to you next week!
 
Hna Ashley Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment